Energy legislation in the 94th Congress [electronic resource] : a summary report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service at the request of Henry M. Jackson, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, United States Senate, pursuant to S. Res. 45, a National fuels and energy policy study.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 90 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Energy policy -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Gulick, Frances.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Energy legislation in the 94th Congress CIS 77 S442-1
Print version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Energy legislation in the 94th Congress
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|