Crime, Kidnapping and Prison Laws [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1976.
- Government document
1 online resource (964 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States)
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
Contains texts of public laws, 1902-76, relating to crime, kidnapping, and prisons, compiled by Gilman G. Udell, House Document Room Superintendent, House of Representatives, including.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Crime, Kidnapping and Prison Laws 77-H942-12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|