Relationship between structure and performance in the steer and heifer slaughtering industry [electronic resource] / Committee on Small Business, House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 55 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Meat industry and trade -- United States.
Packing-houses -- United States.
Slaughtering and slaughter-houses -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Helmuth, John W.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Relationship between structure and performance in the steer and heifer slaughtering industry CIS 80 H722-9
Print version: Relationship between structure and performance in the steer and heifer slaughtering industry
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|