Information technology in education [electronic resource] : perspectives and potentials : report / prepared for the Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-sixth Congress, second session by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981.
- Government document
1 online resource (x, 346 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Education -- Data processing.
Education -- United States -- Data processing.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Bibliography: pages 300-310.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Borrell, Jerry.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Information technology in education CIS 81 H702-19
Print version: Information technology in education
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|