The income tax treatment of married couples and single persons [electronic resource] : a report / prepared by the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation for the use of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives and the Committee on Finance, United States Senate.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 68 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Husband and wife -- Taxation -- United States.
Income tax -- United States.
Single people -- Taxation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation. Income tax treatment of married couples and single persons CIS 80 H782-19
Print version: United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation. Income tax treatment of married couples and single persons
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|