The effects of the Tokyo Round of multilateral trade negotiations on the U.S. economy [electronic resource] : an updated view / the Congress of the United States, Congressional Budget Office ; [prepared by C. R. Neu and Emery Simon].
- Washington : Congressional Budget Office : for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1979.
- Background paper (United States. Congressional Budget Office)
Background paper - Congressional Budget Office
- Government document
1 online resource (xvi, 50 pages) : digital, PDF file
- General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (Organization).
Foreign trade and employment -- United States.
United States -- Commercial policy.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Neu, C. R. (Carl Richard), 1949-.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congressional Budget Office. Effects of the Tokyo Round of multilateral trade negotiations on the U.S. economy CIS 79 J932-35
Print version: United States. Congressional Budget Office. Effects of the Tokyo Round of multilateral trade negotiations on the U.S. economy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|