Deschler's Procedure in the U.S. House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (779 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Rules and practice.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
Includes index (pages 697-750).
Second condensed edition of Deschler's Procedure in the House of Representatives, prepared by William H. Brown (House Parliamentarian), setting forth and analyzing the modern precedents (1959-76) of the House of Representatives, including references to provisions of the Constitution and laws, and to decisions of the courts.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Deschler's Procedure in the U.S. House of Representatives 77-H942-17
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|