The electric utility sector [electronic resource] : concepts, practices, and problems : a report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service for use by the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, House of Representatives, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session.
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1977.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, , 61 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Electric utilities -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Daly, Barbara.
Jones, Douglas N., 1933-.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Electric utility sector CIS 77 H502-20
Print version: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service. Electric utility sector
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|