Merger tactics and public policy [electronic resource] / prepared by the Economics Division, Congressional Research Service for the use of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 74 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Consolidation and merger of corporations -- United States.
United States -- Economic policy -- 1971-.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Bibliography: pages 74.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.
Library of Congress. Economics Division.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Merger tactics and public policy CIS 82 H362-6
Print version: Merger tactics and public policy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|