NASA space communications program [electronic resource] : report / prepared by the Subcommittee on Space Science and Applications, transmitted to the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 23 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
Artificial satellites in telecommunication -- United States.
Astronautics -- United States -- Communication systems.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Space Science and Applications. NASA space communications program CIS 82 H702-3
Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Space Science and Applications. NASA space communications program
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|