The Energy factbook [electronic resource] : data on energy resources, reserves, production, consumption, prices, processing, and industry structure / prepared at the request of the Subcommittee on Energy and Power of the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, United States House of Representatives by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
- Government document
1 online resource (xxxvii, 809 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Energy consumption -- United States -- Statistics.
Oil well drilling -- United States -- Statistics.
Petroleum products -- Prices -- United States.
Power resources -- United States -- Statistics.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Lindahl, David M.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy and Power.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Energy factbook CIS 80 H502-25
Print version: Energy factbook
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|