Information technology for emergency management [electronic resource] : report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, for the Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight, transmitted to the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-eighth Congress, second session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (xviii, 456 pages) : illustrations, maps., digital, PDF file.
- Crisis management -- United States.
Disaster relief -- United States.
Emergency communication systems -- United States.
Information storage and retrieval systems -- Natural disasters.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Bibliography: pages 385-393.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Subcommittee on Investigations and Oversight.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Information technology for emergency management CIS 84 H702-18
Print version: Information technology for emergency management
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|