Analysis of issues relating to implementing a medicare physician fee schedule [electronic resource] / David Juba.
- Washington, D.C. : Health Program, Office of Technology Assessment, U.S. Congress, 
- Government document
1 online resource (77 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Health insurance -- United States.
Medical fees -- United States.
Medicare -- Costs.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment. Health Program.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Analysis of issues relating to implementing a medicare physician fee schedule CIS 86 J952-83
Print version: Analysis of issues relating to implementing a medicare physician fee schedule
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|