Report to the Senate on two watershed proposals [electronic resource] / submitted by the Soil Conservation Service from the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 3 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Soil conservation -- United States.
Watershed management -- Indian Creek (Iowa and Mo.).
Watershed management -- Turkey Creek Watershed (Garfield County and Kingfisher County, Okla.).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works.
United States. Soil Conservation Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Report to the Senate on two watershed proposals CIS 84 S322-8
Print version: Report to the Senate on two watershed proposals
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|