Comparison of H.R. 2973, As Passed by the House and As Passed by the Senate [electronic resource] / United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Ninety-Eighth Congress, first session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1983.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 61 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Dividends -- Taxation -- United States.
Interest -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Withholding tax -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Considers H.R. 2973.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means.
United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Comparison of H.R. 2973, As Passed by the House and As Passed by the Senate. CIS 83 H782-23
Print version: Comparison of H.R. 2973, As Passed by the House and As Passed by the Senate
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|