Bankruptcy Laws of the U.S [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
- Government document
1 online resource (603 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Laws, etc. (Statutes of the United States).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "H940" rather than "H942" accession numbers.
Updated compilation, prepared by Gerard P. Walsh, Jr., House Document Room Superintendent, of full and partial texts of 55th through 96th Congress public laws relating to bankruptcy.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Bankruptcy Laws of the U.S 81-H942-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|