Justice Department investigations of defense procurement fraud [electronic resource] : a case study : a staff study / prepared for the use of the Subcommittee on National Security Economics of the Joint Economic Committee, Congress of the United States.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
- S. prt.; 100-132.
S. prt. ; 100-132
- Government document
1 online resource (ix, 943 pages) : illustrations, forms., digital, PDF file.
- United States. Department of Defense -- Procurement.
United States. Department of Justice.
Fraud investigation -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Joint Economic Committee. Subcommittee on National Security Economics.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Justice Department investigations of defense procurement fraud CIS 88 J842-20
Print version: Justice Department investigations of defense procurement fraud
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|