Decline in competitiveness of the U.S. copper industry [electronic resource] : a report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service for the use of the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1984.
- Government document
1 online resource (xi, 50 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Competition -- United States.
Copper industry and trade -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Decline in competitiveness of the U.S. copper industry CIS 84 H362-14
Print version: Decline in competitiveness of the U.S. copper industry
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|