The Federal Financing Bank and the budgetary treatment of federal credit activities [electronic resource] / Congress of the United States, Congressional Budget Office.
- [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Budget Office, 
- Government document
1 online resource (xx, 43 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Federal Financing Bank.
Budget -- United States.
Credit control -- United States.
Government lending -- United States.
Loans -- United States -- Government guaranty.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congressional Budget Office.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Federal Financing Bank and the budgetary treatment of federal credit activities CIS 82 J932-1
Print version: Federal Financing Bank and the budgetary treatment of federal credit activities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|