Subcommittee survey of state disability agencies [electronic resource] : quality assurance / Subcommittee on Social Security of the Committee on Ways and Means, U.S. House of Representatives.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 26 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Disability evaluation -- United States -- States.
Disability insurance -- United States.
Social security -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Social Security.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Subcommittee survey of state disability agencies CIS 81 H782-22
Print version: Subcommittee survey of state disability agencies
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|