A compilation of federal education laws [electronic resource] : as amended through December 31, 1992 / prepared for the use of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Third Congress, first session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993-
- Government document
1 online resource (volumes) : digital, PDF file
- Educational law and legislation -- United States.
Federal aid to education -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- volumes 2. Elementary and secondary education, individuals with disabilities, and related programs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Labor and Human Resources.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Compilation of federal education laws CIS 93 S542-2
Print version: United States. Compilation of federal education laws
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|