U.N. Security Council resolutions on Iraq [electronic resource] : compliance and implementation : report / prepared for the Subcommittee on Europe and the Middle East of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives, by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (xii, 76 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United Nations. Security Council -- Resolutions.
Persian Gulf War, 1991.
Iraq -- Foreign relations.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on Europe and the Middle East.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: U.N. Security Council resolutions on Iraq CIS 92 H382-6
Print version: U.N. Security Council resolutions on Iraq
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|