Issues Involved in Possible Revenue Options To Reduce the Federal Deficit [electronic resource] : Scheduled for a Hearing / prepared by the staff of the Joint Committee on Taxation.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 31 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Budget deficits -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on Deficits, Debt Management, and International Debt.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Issues Involved in Possible Revenue Options To Reduce the Federal Deficit CIS 92 S362-18
Print version: Issues Involved in Possible Revenue Options To Reduce the Federal Deficit
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|