State regulation of nuclear power [electronic resource] : an overview of current state regulatory activities : with supplemental readings / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, at the request of Hon. George Miller, chairman, Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993.
- Government document
1 online resource (xvi, 298 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Nuclear power plants -- Environmental aspects -- Government policy -- United States -- States.
Nuclear power plants -- Location -- Government policy -- United States -- States.
Nuclear power plants -- Safety regulations -- United States -- States.
Radioactive waste disposal -- Government policy -- United States -- States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: State regulation of nuclear power CIS 93 H442-3
Print version: State regulation of nuclear power
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|