Technology Policy Task Force hearing summary [electronic resource] : the commercial development of medical biotechnology : report / prepared for the Technology Policy Task Force transmitted to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One Hundredth Congress, first session ; [prepared by Roc Ordman, principal investigator].
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 53 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Biotechnology -- United States.
Medical innovations -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Technology Policy Task Force.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Technology Policy Task Force hearing summary CIS 88 H702-2
Print version: Technology Policy Task Force hearing summary
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|