Brick and mortar [electronic resource] : a summary and analysis of proposals to meet research facilities needs on college campuses : report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress for the Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology ; transmitted to the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, House of Representatives, One hundredth Congress, first session ; [prepared by Michael E. Davey and Edith Fairman Cooper and Christine Matthews Rose].
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
- Government document
1 online resource (xiii, 160 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Federal aid to higher education -- United States.
Federal aid to research -- United States.
Laboratories -- United States -- Finance.
Research institutes -- United States -- Finance.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Cooper, Edith Fairman.
Matthews Rose, Christine, 1945-.
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science, Space, and Technology. Subcommittee on Science, Research, and Technology.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Brick and mortar CIS 87 H702-12
Print version: Brick and mortar
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|