World inventory of "big science" research instruments and facilities [electronic resource] : report / prepared by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress, transmitted to the Task Force on Science Policy, Committee on Science and Technology, U.S. House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, second session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1987.
- Science policy study. Background report. ; no. 4.
Science policy study. Background report ; no. 4
- Government document
1 online resource (xv, 277 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Laboratories -- Inventories.
Science -- International cooperation.
Scientific apparatus and instruments industry -- Inventories.
Scientific apparatus and instruments -- Inventories.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science and Technology. Task Force on Science Policy.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: World inventory of "big science" research instruments and facilities CIS 87 H702-3
Print version: World inventory of "big science" research instruments and facilities
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|