Soviet Jews arriving in Israel [electronic resource] : the humanitarian needs : a staff report / prepared for the use of the Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Second Congress, second session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (vii, 18 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Jews -- Ethiopia -- Migrations.
Jews -- Soviet Union -- Migrations.
Jewish refugees -- Government policy -- United States.
Israel -- Emigration and immigration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Refugee Affairs.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Soviet Jews arriving in Israel CIS 92 S522-5
Print version: Soviet Jews arriving in Israel
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|