Harmful Non-Indigenous Species in the U.S [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1993.
- Government document
1 online resource (403 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Includes a bibliography (pages 319-370), an index to common and scientific names of species (pages 371-379), a subject index (pages 380-391), and tables and graphs throughout.
Publication No. OTA-F-565. Report, prepared for the House Merchant Marine and Fisheries Committee Subcom on Fisheries and Wildlife Conservation and the Environment and Subcom on Oceanography, Great Lakes, and the Outer Continental Shelf and the House Public Works and Transportation Committee Subcom on Water Resources, examining the status of and technological and policy issues regarding the management of harmful non-indigenous species of plants, animals, and microbes introduced into the U.S.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment. Harmful Non-Indigenous Species in the U.S 93-J952-52
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|