Documentation of Congress [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (188 pages) : digital, PDF file
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Also includes an annotated bibliography (145-154) and a subject index (pages 173-177).
CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "S940" rather than "S942" accession numbers.
Senate Publication No. 102-20. Report, based on Society of American Archivists Congressional Archivists Roundtable, Senate Historical Office, and Office of the Historian in the House of Representatives study, examining the adequacy of archival sources documenting Congressional history and operations. Includes an introduction (pages v-vii), a summary report and recommendations (pages 1-16), and the following sections.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Documentation of Congress 92-S942-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|