International narcotics control and United States foreign policy [electronic resource] : a compilation of laws, treaties, executive documents, and related materials : report / prepared for the Committee on Foreign Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives ; by the Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, 1994.
- Government document
1 online resource (xvi, 734 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Narcotic laws -- United States.
Drug control -- International cooperation.
Drug control -- United States.
United States -- Foreign relations -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs.
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. International narcotics control and United States foreign policy CIS 94 H382-14
Print version: United States. International narcotics control and United States foreign policy
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|