Making government work : electronic delivery of federal services [electronic resource] : federal information policy and management for electronic services delivery / prepared under contract for the Office of Technology Assessment, U.S. Congress [by] Stepehn Frantzich.
- Washington, D.C. : Office of Technology Assessment, Congress of the U.S., 1992.
- Government document
1 online resource (i, x, 150 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Computer networks -- Government policy -- United States.
Information networks -- Government policy -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Making government work : electronic delivery of federal services CIS 93 J952-73
Print version: Making government work : electronic delivery of federal services
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|