International physical security standards for nuclear materials outside the United States [electronic resource] : reports to Congress pursuant to section 604 of the Omnibus Diplomatic Security and Anti-Terrorism Act of 1986 (P.L. 99-399) / Committee on Foreign Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 246 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Nuclear facilities -- Security measures.
Nuclear industry -- Security measures.
Terrorism -- Prevention.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: International physical security standards for nuclear materials outside the United States CIS 88 H382-7
Print version: International physical security standards for nuclear materials outside the United States
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|