Description of S. 828 (Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery Tax Act of 1989) [electronic resource] : Scheduled for a Hearing. / United States Senate Committee on Finance, Subcommittee on Energy and Agricultural Taxation, One Hundred First Congress, first session.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1989.
- Government document
1 online resource (ii, 9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Depletion allowances -- United States.
Petroleum industry and trade -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Considers S. 828.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. Joint Committee on Taxation.
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Subcommittee on Energy and Agricultural Taxation.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Description of S. 828 (Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery Tax Act of 1989) CIS 89 S362-22
Print version: Description of S. 828 (Enhanced Oil and Gas Recovery Tax Act of 1989)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|