Rules of procedure for private claims bills [electronic resource] / U.S. House of Representatives, Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims, One Hundred Seventh Congress.
- [Washington, D.C. : U.S. Government Printing Office : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, 
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 71 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Congress -- Private bills.
Bills, Private -- United States.
United States -- Claims.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims. Rules of procedure for private claims bills CIS 2002 H522-2
Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims. Rules of procedure for private claims bills
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|