Fiscal federalism and the Partnership Act of 1987 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : Congress of the U.S., Congressional Budget Office, 
- Special study (United States. Congressional Budget Office)
A Special study
- Government document
1 online resource (xx, 92 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Aid to families with dependent children programs -- United States.
Economic forecasting -- United States.
Expenditures, Public -- Effect of inflation on.
Sunset reviews of government programs -- United States.
United States -- Economic conditions -- 1981-.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congressional Budget Office.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Fiscal federalism and the Partnership Act of 1987 CIS 89 J932-38
Print version: Fiscal federalism and the Partnership Act of 1987
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|