CSCE Digest [electronic resource] : June 1997.
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Human rights.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe (CSCE) newsletter reviewing current political developments and human rights issues in Europe relating to implementation of the Helsinki Agreement.
This issue includes articles on efforts by Slovakia to prevent a referendum on Slovak membership in NATO, religious liberty in Armenia and Uzbekistan, and release of a CSCE report on human rights and the process of NATO enlargement.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe. CSCE Digest 97-J892-15
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|