An evaluation of cap-and-trade programs for reducing U.S. carbon emissions [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Evaluation of cap and trade programs for reducing U.S. carbon emissions
- Washington, DC : Congress of the United States, Congressional Budget Office : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, 
- Government document
1 online resource (xiii, 25 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Air quality -- Standards -- United States.
Air -- Pollution -- Standards -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Dinan, Terry.
United States. Congressional Budget Office.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: Evaluation of cap-and-trade programs for reducing U.S. carbon emissions CIS 2001 J932-23
Print version: Evaluation of cap-and-trade programs for reducing U.S. carbon emissions
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|