Vice Presidential Bust Collection [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1998.
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.).
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- CIS microfiche for this record are filed with "S940" rather than "S942" accession numbers.
Senate Publication No. 105-21. Pamphlet, prepared by the Office of Senate Curator, describing the collection of marble portrait busts of former Vice Presidents displayed in the Senate chamber gallery and throughout the Senate wing of the U.S. Capitol.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Aug. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Vice Presidential Bust Collection 98-S942-14
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|