The use and application of the line item veto [electronic resource] / House Committee on Rules.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office, 1997.
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 20 pages) : illustrations, digital, PDF file.
- Budget -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Executive impoundment of appropriated funds -- United States.
Item veto -- United States.
Separation of powers -- United States.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. Use and application of the line item veto CIS 97 H682-2
Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules. Use and application of the line item veto
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|