Removal of Charge of Desertion in Cases of Those Afterwards Serving Honorably in the World War [electronic resource] : Report on the Bill (H.R. 2489) "To Authorize the President To Relieve Certain Officers and Enlisted Men from the Disabilities Which They Have Heretofore or Would Hereafter Suffer Through the Charge of Desertion Standing on Their Records, and for Other Purposes".
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1921.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Military deserters.
World War, 1914-1918.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Removal of Charge of Desertion in Cases of Those Afterwards Serving Honorably in the World War HN 67-A.66
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|