for the Relief of Harold G. Billings (H.R. 10631). No. 62 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1924-1925.
- Government document
1 online resource (1 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Navy Dept.
People with disabilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- To appoint Harold G. Billings as a lieutenant, U.S. Navy, and to place him upon the retired list with the pay and allowances of that grade.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Apr. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. For the Relief of Harold G. Billings (H.R. 10631). No. 62 H10954
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|