Statement by Rear Admiral G. J. Rowcliff, U.S. Navy, Judge Advocate General of the Navy, on Naval Petroleum Reserves [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1937.
- Government document
1 online resource (4 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Pan American Petroleum Company.
Standard Oil Company of California.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Statement by Rear Admiral G. J. Rowcliff, U.S. Navy, Judge Advocate General of the Navy, on Naval Petroleum Reserves 75 H836-0.299
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|