Providing Increase of Pension, Domiciliary Care, Medical and Hospital Treatment and Burial Benefits to Certain Veterans who were Placed on the Pension Roll in 1922 [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1943.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 639 to grant pension increase to certain veterans placed on pension roll in 1922 and to provide domiciliary care, medical and hospital treatment and burial benefits.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Invalid Pensions. Providing Increase of Pension, Domiciliary Care, Medical and Hospital Treatment and Burial Benefits to Certain Veterans who were Placed on the Pension Roll in 1922 H11067
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|