Presumption of Soundness at Enlistment after 6 Months' Active Service During the Present Global War [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1943.
- Government document
1 online resource (5 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 1826 to provide for presumption of soundness at enlistment after 6 months' active service during present Global War.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Invalid Pensions. Presumption of Soundness at Enlistment after 6 Months' Active Service During the Present Global War H11084
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|