Pensions for Widows of Recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1943.
- Government document
1 online resource (7 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Navy Dept.
United States. War Department.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- War Department, Department of Navy and Veterans Administration reports on H.R. 1618 to provide pension payments to widows of Congressional Medal of Honor recipients.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Invalid Pensions. Pensions for Widows of Recipients of the Congressional Medal of Honor H11080
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|