To Stimulate Volunteer Enlistments in the Regular Military Establishment of the U.S. (H.R. 3303). Mr. Andrews of New York [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1947.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. War Department.
Military service, Voluntary.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. To Stimulate Volunteer Enlistments in the Regular Military Establishment of the U.S. (H.R. 3303). Mr. Andrews of New York 80 H1172-0.123
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|