Program for German Economic and Industrial Disarmament. Study Submitted by the Foreign Economic Administration (Enemy Branch) [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Government document
1 online resource (393 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Economic policy.
World War, 1939-1945.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Background and further development of principles for economic and industrial reorganization of Germany enunciated in the Berlin Protocol.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Military Affairs. Subcommittee on War Mobilization. Program for German Economic and Industrial Disarmament. Study Submitted by the Foreign Economic Administration (Enemy Branch) S0049
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|