Committee on World War Veterans Legislation, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1941-1942.
- Government document
1 online resource (9 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
People with disabilities.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Committee Print No. 4 (two prints so designated). Veterans Administration report on bill to repeal reductions in compensation or retirement pay of veterans receiving institutional care, and to revise eligibility for other benefits; cites similar bills from same and earlier Congresses.
- H.R. 1621.
Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
To Restore Certain Service-connected Benefits to World War Veterans.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on World War Veterans' Legislation.. Committee on World War Veterans Legislation, House of Representatives H7101
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|