Committee on World War Veterans Legislation, House of Representatives [electronic resource].
- [S.l] : [publisher not identified], 1946.
- Government document
1 online resource (2 pages) : digital, PDF file
- United States. Veterans Administration.
- System Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
- Veterans Administration report on H.R. 5020, to compensate sheriffs or other law enforcement officers who transport mentally incompetent veterans to a hospital or home.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed May 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Untitled Prints of Correspondence, 79th Congress, 2d Session.
- Other format:
- Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on World War Veterans' Legislation. Committee on World War Veterans Legislation, House of Representatives H10840
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|